Aero Bobbins and Cooler Guard

Tyke57nz_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi
My wife kindly bought me some accessories for Xmas so my machine now has an Oil Cooler Guard from RG-Racing in the UK as we do get a bit of gravel here in NZ and it made sense to; also bought me a set of their Engine Protection Bobbins.
Guard popped straight on without any drama but the Bobbins had a problem with the spacers supplied as there was too much of an air gap (IMHO) between the Engine and new plates with the supplied spacers. I sent an enquiry to RG but am still awaiting an answer, probably the time of year.
As I wanted them fitted I made some up on the lathe to suit the gap and have them fitted, visually they look OK and hopefully they will never be used.
 
Thread starter
CB4ME_imp said:
let us know how you fair with RG.
Sorry for the delay in replying; RG sent the spacers to the sizes I quoted to them with no problems at all, very happy with the way they fit. Just shows though that even though the items are supposed to fit straight out of the box, it always pays to check.
 
Hey Tyke - you're a lucky man to have a wife that buys you motorcycle accessories ... you're obviously doing something right. The parts look good on your bike.
Cheers
 
Thread starter
Aussieflyer_imp said:
Hey Tyke - you're a lucky man to have a wife that buys you motorcycle accessories ... you're obviously doing something right. The parts look good on your bike.
Cheers
Thanks Aussieflyer, I know but I am sure it will cost me in the future.
 
Back
Top