added to the stable

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Last week my nephew bought this clean 2010 Majesty 400. Mrs Ferret and I had a set of Majesty Scooters before and the 400 size is a nice size in Maxi Scooters. Plenty of power, storage and wind protection and a very comfortable seat and ergos. When he bought it I told him if he decided to sell it, I wanted first right of refusal. Today he and I went for a 98 mile ride and during the ride, we traded bikes for awhile. Sometime during the ride, he decided the scooter wasn't really for him, so he offered it to me for what he paid. A very reasonable deal and too good to pass up, so now it's in my garage and Mrs Ferret and I can now go scootering together again since she bought a 300 X Max recently. The only thing he changed was to add some Oury handgrips that match the seat. Very cool.

41e19e04ecd0cb4b6e8c422305fd8c5e.jpg


bb8fafacbc32517bba4789374ecd4a6a.jpg


1a4d4cdb2949d071ac7f3c88c150c40f.jpg
 
WoW, The ferret family "grows" in a motorized way.
Congrats and it looks very nice!!
1:biker:2:biker:3:biker:4:biker:
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
WoW, The ferret family "grows" in a motorized way.
Congrats and it looks very nice!!
1:biker:2:biker:3:biker:4:biker:
lol yep, I'm back to 5 bikes in the garage if you count the quad. No room for anything else lol.
 
Nice one, Ferret.
 
A "family reunion" - awesome Ferret.

Think of all the shopping the two of you can do now with all the vast hidden scooter storage. (wow)
 
tommymck_imp said:
I haven't paid enough attention to the scooter market... That thing is really attractive.
Next tires I put on mine are going to be an aggressive tread for winter riding in snow/slush.
 
Didn't know you had one also. Cool! I'd imagine they'd do as well as a motorcycle so long as the snow isn't too deep.
 
tommymck_imp said:
Didn't know you had one also. Cool! I'd imagine they'd do as well as a motorcycle so long as the snow isn't too deep.
Hopefully, or at least as good as a Honda Monkey, or similar.

The scooter floor boards will help keep the crap off the body.
 
Back
Top