Ace Cafe Orlando coming soon!

The problem with the Ace Café is it's going to draw a bunch of old farts on motorcycles. Then I'll go there and be forced to acknowledge to myself that I'm an old fart too.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
The problem with the Ace Café is it's going to draw a bunch of old farts on motorcycles. Then I'll go there and be forced to acknowledge to myself that I'm an old fart too.
You could stay at home and continue to delude yourself. :D

Works for me.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
The problem with the Ace Café is it's going to draw a bunch of old farts on motorcycles. Then I'll go there and be forced to acknowledge to myself that I'm an old fart too.
You could stay at home and continue to delude yourself. :D

Works for me.
You could stay at home and continue to delude yourself. :D

Works for me.
That is some sprawl, look forward to a visit when in Florida.
 
Tortuga_imp said:
Oh good grief.

What ever next? Starbucks in Britain?

:rolleyes:


Tortuga,

Believe it or not, we have Starbucks on our aircraft carriers!
 
Back
Top