Accessories & Spares in Covid times

j3gq_imp

Been there
Thread starter
My dealer says Honda guaranties spare parts for 10 years after sale of the bike. I am pretty sure, Covid interruptions or not, they will do their best and hold up this idea.
But when I look at some of the supply sites in the US or in Europe these days (often shipping parts from Japan), not do I just see "out of stock", but all too many times "discontinued", or "no longer available". The former sounds like a manufacturing / transport hick-up in the COvid aftermath, but the rest ?

Any thoughts ?
 
Had to wait 6 weeks for my OEM front and rear sprocket, B/O from Japan...finally here.
 
Yeah, had to wait a few months for Triumph parts last year. Hopefully parts will become a bit easier to source, but since the CB was such a low production bike, I am starting to worry a bit.
 
My part is still on back order, and I had to order a new engine case for the 650L yesterday - we'll see.

When I worked at a dealership a lifetime ago Suzuki was the worst for parts.
 
Back
Top