ABS: Just Sayin' (Actually, Suzuki says...)

1. ABS stops you faster and in a shorter distance is what the study shows.
2. If someone pulls out in front of me, it depends on whether I had a chance at all. Maybe not.
3. I'd rather have it than not. I don't have it so when a light turns yellow I check my mirrors and hit the brakes as hard as I can to get used to having to stop quickly. I've had the bike squirming under me I was braking so hard.
4. I BUY STICKY TIRES.
5. I CHANGE THE TIRES IF I SNIFF THE NEED TO. Tires=Pavement. None of the "well I think I can get another thou outta em".
 
my only experience with abs was on my f150. I didn't even know it had it until i had an ohsh*t moment and slammed on the brakes and the truck kept going. I was like wtf is this! I want to determine for myself how to brake. I don't like a hit or miss mechanical system doing it for me. that said, I don't understand the purpose of the original post. why not just say abs, do you like it or hate it and let everyone weigh in?
 
Back
Top