A Yamaha version of this CB forum.

Charlie Bravo_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
In my years of riding and reading forums, this one here, the CB1100 forum, is the best, most useful, most entertaining, best laid out, best managed, overall best forum I'v ever seen, and I've seen a lot of them. Now that I have a Yamaha V-Star 1300, I am looking for a Yamaha forum, but Holy Mackerel Batman, there does not seem to be such a thing. There are a lot of Yami forums, but they're full of ads, and they want to charge me and share my data if I want an an-free forum. So, do the moderators of this forum also do a Yamaha forum?
 
Not me lol.

I was on the FJR forum (not a moderator) but it was nowhere as nice as this one. Thanks to y'all
 
The Yamaha "XJrider.com" forum was very very good but sepcific to only the XJ600 seca/Diversion I think.

It was the gold standard for me as far as write ups and how to's

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
... yeah, the CB1100 Forum is pretty classy.

Plus, this Forum has Gone!
When is HE going to come back...??? :P
When is HE going to come back...??? :P
Did we scare him away with the holy donut?

= = =

Respectfully, he was around earlier today on the Forum.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
... yeah, the CB1100 Forum is pretty classy.

Plus, this Forum has Gone!
When is HE going to come back...??? :P
When is HE going to come back...??? :P
Did we scare him away with the holy donut?

= = =

Respectfully, he was around earlier today on the Forum.
Gone? Not a chance.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
... yeah, the CB1100 Forum is pretty classy.

Plus, this Forum has Gone!

That’s a tribute to Cormanus, the ferret and Guth!
0b10c302ab6746c8d48f2f4b849af8ba.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I liken the CB1100 Forum to settling in with a hot cuppa Joe and some baked artifact (perhaps a donut that needs to be eaten) and read what the Forum Family has to say on any given day.

There is also no shortage of useful and archivable technical knowledge, and that can be said for the Africa Twin Forum, however, there members tend to give and take on demand and disappear riding - many times months-on-end while on world-wind or deep outback tours. Also, I noticed adventure rider members tend to be fickle and are always looking for the next best, lighter, faster bike. So site members cycle through more often than here at the CB1100 Forum.
 
This is the best enthusiast forum out there, and it’s definitely a tribute to our esteemed moderators.

Thanks for the props, gentlemen. I was not scared away with a donut! I’ve been gut wrenching over a trim piece and a helmet purchase decision on a few of the other threads.

This forum is a place of peace and pure camaraderie which I very much appreciate. I do hang out on other forums related to my other bikes, motorcycling in general, and my particular model of car, but I consider this my home.

As to the lack of a similar Yamaha forum, that is a bit surprising. Maybe it’s just true that you meet the nicest people on a Honda.
 
Back
Top