May 23, 2013 #1 I Inline4_imp Been there Thread starter Yea, its a Suzuki, but this is one beautiful custom build. :heart: Bike EXIF | Suzuki ST400 by Speedtractor
Yea, its a Suzuki, but this is one beautiful custom build. :heart: Bike EXIF | Suzuki ST400 by Speedtractor
May 23, 2013 #2 flynrider Road warrior I like it! The only problem is that it looks too nice to take out into the dirt. Tokyo's custom shops do some pretty cool bikes. Just yesterday, someone sent me a link to Whitehouse's Mad Max replica. http://www.returnofthecaferacers.com/2013/04/mad-max-goose-mfp1100.html
I like it! The only problem is that it looks too nice to take out into the dirt. Tokyo's custom shops do some pretty cool bikes. Just yesterday, someone sent me a link to Whitehouse's Mad Max replica. http://www.returnofthecaferacers.com/2013/04/mad-max-goose-mfp1100.html
Dec 1, 2018 #3 peterbaron Road warrior I've always liked this: Bike EXIF | Colonel Butterscotch: Icon 1000’s sweet Suzuki Bandit
Dec 1, 2018 #4 P pekingduck Road warrior Inline4_imp said: Yea, its a Suzuki, but this is one beautiful custom build. :heart: Bike EXIF | Suzuki ST400 by Speedtractor Click to expand... It's nice, but it's not too far from stock - stock frame, tank, forks, wheels and brakes..
Inline4_imp said: Yea, its a Suzuki, but this is one beautiful custom build. :heart: Bike EXIF | Suzuki ST400 by Speedtractor Click to expand... It's nice, but it's not too far from stock - stock frame, tank, forks, wheels and brakes..