A super test ride

Randy B_imp said:
If you come this way, if even for the day, I might just have to ride around the block with you, even if I have to use my old helmet. :D
Thanks for that. But be careful. Aussies have a reputation for responding to invitations like that by turning up on your doorstep. With a suitcase!

Cheers, and thanks again.
.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
If you come this way, if even for the day, I might just have to ride around the block with you, even if I have to use my old helmet. :D
Thanks for that. But be careful. Aussies have a reputation for responding to invitations like that by turning up on your doorstep. With a suitcase!

Cheers, and thanks again.
.
Thanks for that. But be careful. Aussies have a reputation for responding to invitations like that by turning up on your doorstep. With a suitcase!

Cheers, and thanks again.
.
I think being down under effects the brain on odd ways. :P

You KNOW I was talking to Mikey.....crazy Aussies. :beerchug:
 
Yeah. He's like that. Trailed his bike out there and then dumped on me when I offered to help out. :)
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Lovely shots and great mountains, Ferret. Thanks for sharing.

Did you ride to Nevada?
No, my wife can't make those kind of rides anymore. 2 replacement knees and a replacement hip have really slowed down her ability to ride. We flew out, rented a car then borrowed my nephews bike for the one day.

Randy B_imp said:
If you come this way, if even for the day, I might just have to ride around the block with you, even if I have to use my old helmet. :D
Thanks for the invite Randy but wont make it that far this trip. We did drive down to Yosemite Natl Park today. Stunning place. Geologically outstanding.
 
I see how ya are...I'm still in recovery mode and ya can't find it in your heart to come cheer me up. :P
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
I see how ya are...I'm still in recovery mode and ya can't find it in your heart to come cheer me up. :P

Sorry man :(


Today going 4 wheeling in the Jeep over some ridge around Lake Tahoe


A picture for the Aussies from yesterdays trip to Yosemite

 
The best we can do is 6040ft. The Great Alpine Road, which just happens to be a brilliant motorcycle road and one which I have travelled on a number of occasions.

Cheers
 
Thanks, Ferret.
c416d6f3987d138af28f6b6b2c9c4f1e.gif
:jealous:
 
Rumors have that Honda is coming out with a new African Twin to compete against the KTM 990 (which now something like 1120), that would a cool bike to bob around Colorado on! :)
 
Back
Top