a sunny sunday

Thread starter
Do you think so? I remember I bought them because I liked the fact they did not match with the jacket, actually.
 
I like the checkerboard scarf. I keep sending suggestions to Buff Headwear to use this pattern to no avail. Time to find something like yours.
Oh..and I like the contrast of the gloves and the jacket, but I like even more of that...tan deerskin would look great. :)
 
Warm sunny days are gifts that are meant to be opened immediately. Congrats Darcho.
 
Thread starter
Hey Rocky, I could handle some snow if I lived in such a beautiful place as Nova Scotia. Still a couple of months to wait.
 
Thread starter
That's just a great opportunity to re read war and piece, or to watch the ten commandments! Winter's having a small break right now in France, not sur it will last but it just feels like spring when you can ride the cb to work in the morning. Definitely a better day starting, you all know how that feels.
 
Back
Top