A suggestion for election of best in topic as year end activity?

Elipten_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Ferret and Gurth, how about an election by members for best contribution in various topics as a year end activity?

Just some suggestions for categories:

Best ride report
Best write up of accessories
Best how to report
Best picture

Others?

What can I say, I am in Peru for work, bored as not home riding, or with son, or Christmas shopping this Sunday morning when this idea struck.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
That's a great idea Elipten.

Let me run it by Guth to see what he thinks.


There have been some really awesome ride reports

Some great How To's

And some unbelievable scenic picture posted!
 
Thread starter
Could have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place

There are some just awesome ride reports and I hope that continues.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Trying to choose from one of Cormanus's excellent ride reports for nomination

Delphesia's Alps pics stick out in my mind as most scenic..or one of Tinks pics of the bike itself
 
I suppose the moderators could sort the various CB1100 Discussion areas by "views" and/or "replies" to help narrow their search for potential nominees in each category. That's one way to narrow the field of nominees in each category to something a little more manageable. Just a thought.

Sounds like a fun thing.
 
Back
Top