A sad Continental tire story

Thread starter
Papa Weeley I think you miss the point where they are pointing this tire.
If you look at their whole line you will see they make their radials
into 3 lines, Road Attack ( sport touring) Sport Attack ( sport bike)
and Race Attack (track day , race).
I think what they hope is that some people building old bikes into café bikes for endurance racing will use them because there is not any real good bias tire left for this.
I think this is really just a Road Attack in a small size.
But first I have to find someone who will sell me these. Performance
tire is a Dist. and they do not list their dealers. I will call them next week and see how I can get them. /they have them in stock.
I will keep everyone informed. Spring comes late to Wisconsin.
 
Thread starter
They came today, to bad it was only 3 degrees this morning.
First 45 degree day in the spring I will mount them up.
[/img]
 
Good job tracking them down and look forward to a full report on the spring :thumbsup:

You may want to post contact info regarding where to buy and the cost.
 
The more options we have in tire choices the better. Good work CA.
 
rmack_imp said:
ca200 you will be happy with the grip I am on my second set and swear by them
rmack, on the CB 1100? How many miles did you get out of the first set? and where were you able to get them?
 
The ferret_imp said:
rmack_imp said:
ca200 you will be happy with the grip I am on my second set and swear by them
rmack, on the CB 1100? How many miles did you get out of the first set? and where were you able to get them?
rmack, on the CB 1100? How many miles did you get out of the first set? and where were you able to get them?
yeah mate on the cb ,7000 kms from the rear and 9000 on the front bit lucky over here there available with out a problem
 
Ahh forgot you were in Australia, so converting to American 4300 miles on rear, 5600 miles on front.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Ahh forgot you were in Australia, so converting to American 4300 miles on rear, 5600 miles on front.

I wouldn't think there is much mileage in those tires, more on par with a set of Michelin PP2's, more sport/track inspired. Great dry weather tire.
 
Back
Top