A ride to church

CBhooligan_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
150 miles of canyons and desert roads from Los Angeles to Lancaster, CA. does anybody recognize the location? 4 cb1100s and a few triumphs.



 
Nope, but is that Rebel's CB on the far right bottom pic?
 
Kill Bill
Ave G
Lancaster
Used to go out Sierra Highway towards Randsburg, before there was a highway 14.
 
Thread starter
SportsterDoc_imp said:
Kill Bill
Ave G
Lancaster
Used to go out Sierra Highway towards Randsburg, before there was a highway 14.
Yes, Kill Bill church, ave. G in Lancaster, Ca. Not very close to the 14 fwy, but that's one way to get there .
 
What's that funny blue thing front and centre in the third picture? (JK) :P
 
I love the gas station picture, it has a very retro feel to it.

Coincidentally, just last night I told my wife I wanted a tan leather jacket for Christmas, I had no idea they were actually in style.
 
Back
Top