Dec 12, 2015 #1 P Paul_imp First service completed Thread starter Hi there, It's amazing how just filling a tank can turn into a beautiful moment. I like that so much in riding a motorcycle. That was in the countryside (East of Paris) in mid-November.
Hi there, It's amazing how just filling a tank can turn into a beautiful moment. I like that so much in riding a motorcycle. That was in the countryside (East of Paris) in mid-November.
Dec 12, 2015 #3 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior I feel so lucky to be able to share pictures with riders all over the world.
Dec 12, 2015 #4 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior Paul, that is a beautiful video. Really appealed to me. Well done. Cheers
Dec 12, 2015 #5 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Wonderful Paul and the music you selected sets a tranquil mood. Your video gets to the heart of what motorcycling is about. Loved it!:beerchug:
Wonderful Paul and the music you selected sets a tranquil mood. Your video gets to the heart of what motorcycling is about. Loved it!:beerchug:
Dec 15, 2015 #11 P Paul_imp First service completed Thread starter Thanks a lot for your comments Had an accident yesterday (lady didn't respect priority and police agent signs...). Must say that reviewing this videos helped being back on the road!
Thanks a lot for your comments Had an accident yesterday (lady didn't respect priority and police agent signs...). Must say that reviewing this videos helped being back on the road!
Dec 15, 2015 #13 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Sorry to hear that Paul, hope both you and the bike will be back at it soon.
Dec 16, 2015 #14 P Paul_imp First service completed Thread starter I'm well thank you. I just limp a little. I was on my Kawasaki, the bike is not too damaged (handlebar, front light bulb, rear fairing). Love my crash bars!! Hopefully the insurance of the car driver will pay for that...
I'm well thank you. I just limp a little. I was on my Kawasaki, the bike is not too damaged (handlebar, front light bulb, rear fairing). Love my crash bars!! Hopefully the insurance of the car driver will pay for that...
Dec 16, 2015 #15 D drodg33 Been there Paul sorry to hear that and I do want to say that is a beautiful video.
Dec 16, 2015 #16 Q quietguy_imp Been there Sorry about the accident but very glad you weren't badly injured...
Dec 18, 2015 #17 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Sorry to hear about the accident, Paul. Hope you and the Kawasaki recover quickly.