A NEW FIX FOR YOUR BIKE .. YOU !!

Chuckk_imp

Been there
Thread starter
[/b]

here is a new fix for your bike .. it will allow you to go further without having a pit-stop.. this is a relatively new fix that I just have to share with you folks.. it's name for short is PAE .. that stands for prostate arterial embolization.. who knew !! .. the procedure is done by an IR doc.. one that does interventional radiology.. in the future, urologists will be loosing a lot of business due to this, I am sure.. the IR docs already do knee procedures.. there are plenty of you tube vids out there to look at.. I will try to send a link.. I was on meds for BPH for years, then had the rezum procedure done.. I really didn't want to go down that road again..your prostate never stops growing, so sooner or later, you will need to do something about it ..I am just in the beginning stages of making my appointment for the PAE.. I will have it done at UCLA medical center.. they say to be sure to get an IR doc that has experience with PAE.. UCLA has them .. wish me luck ..
your good buddy, Chuckk j.

...https://youtu.be/XuswY0IbIH0
..https://youtu.be/8IO86t1Eeac
 
Chuckk, good luck with your PEA successful treatment :thumbsup:
When you done, feedback please.
 
Good luck, Chuckk.
 
Houtman, was it so bad they couldn't use the radiation seeds? My understanding is they rarely do the radical prostatectomy's anymore.
 
I had the option of radiation treatment or surgery as I was strong enough to go thru the surgery . I was only one night in the hospital and only needed a few Tylenols for two days. The surgeon used the Robotic Davincy method and everything went perfect.
Radiation would have been six to eight weeks for 5 days a week . I did a lot of research before hand ( my wife is an oncology nurse) and the LONG term side effects are worse with radiation , short term about the same . Many people in the past with the seed implants did not do well to the seeds not in the right place or moving. Not to be to personal but everything is still working very well after the operation , many men end up with ED problems . A skilled surgeon is very important in an operation like this.
 
Thread starter
my rezum procedure didn't go too well.. the rezum machine failed 1/2 way thru the procedure.. I had to lay there for 10 mins before they got it working again.. can you imagine how I was feeling !! .. so when I found out about this new procedure, I was elated !! ..
 
Thanks Chuck, im only 27 but 8 guys from my father's unit (NYPD) that were on the pile together after 9/11 all got diagnosed with prostate cancer this week. I am going to forward this info to them.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Nearly all men die WITH prostate cancer but not all men die FROM prostate cancer.
Keep a good eye and finger.... on your prostate and you should be ok , do not let fear of it kill you.
 
Houtman_imp said:
Nearly all men die WITH prostate cancer but not all men die FROM prostate cancer.
Keep a good eye and finger.... on your prostate and you should be ok , do not let fear of it kill you.
That is a potent way of putting it.
 
Thread starter

well I have my first appointment for the PAE procedure at UCLA .. it involves a CT scan and then a consultation.. I hope during the procedure to follow in a few weeks, they dont cut off the blood supply to any other very essential organs !! .. yikes !! ..
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Nearly all men die WITH prostate cancer but not all men die FROM prostate cancer.
Keep a good eye and finger.... on your prostate and you should be ok , do not let fear of it kill you.
That is a potent way of putting it.
That is a potent way of putting it.
It is, and it points to one of the pertinent questions a bloke has to ask. Prostate cancer is relatively slow growing. So, is it worth having surgery or other treatments with their various risks and side effects or hanging on for a while and monitoring it closely. The age of the patient will be an important consideration in this difficult matter.

Surgeons, with the best will in the world, will often urge a bloke to surgery because that's what they do best to cure people. It may not be the wisest course.

Again, good luck Chuck.
 
My dad died from prostate cancer after it spread to the bones so I'll keep following this!

He had the seeds, didn't help.
 
How old was he, offroad?
 
Some eight years ago I suddenly could not pee for 3 days , the worst I ever felt in my life. Finally my wife inserted a catheter and what a relieve that was. On the monday I went to the Urologist and had a TURP done ( roto rooter ) at that time they found some cancer and went on active surveillance for the next 3 years with a steady rising PSA . Finally had a MRI and that showed a tumor but not large yet. Soon after that a biopsy and a increased Gleason score but not alarming yet. Two years later another biopsy and now the score was higher and I had to do something and had the Robotic operation with great results. Radiation can cause bowel problems later in life and I did not want to take that risk at 68 years old , Peeing your pants is bad , poohing your pants is worst . Do NOT neglect your prostate, a friend of mine died 6 months after the first diagnose of prostate cancer as he never had he checked , he was only 72 and died a very painful death as it had spread to his bones , prostate cancer can quickly spread to other parts of your body :bones and lungs. I drove from NC to PA to see my friend but when I arrived he did not want to see me as he was in terrible pain and died a few days later.
 
Back
Top