A New Discussion Theme

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
I liked this. So the rules are:

[li]Post must start with 'Nothing better than'[/li] [li]Post must include a reference to the CB1100, or at least, some other motorcycle, but if it isn't a CB, the explanation better be good or ...[/li] [li]Normal forum decorum applies—i.e. nothing vulgar or unsuitable for children.
[/li]

To get things going: There's nothing better than a balmy evening and a beer listening to the 'tink, tink' of my CB1100 as it cools from a long day's ride.
 
Nothing better than a riding a CB 1100 with a full tank of gas, perfect weather, and a happy wife (either at home or riding with you!):clap:
 
Nothing better than a CB1100 replaced by a CBF1000F to ride the world.

Complies to the rules, I guess. :P
 
Nothing better than finding a good deal on a CB1100 and having my wife say " I think you should get it", even though you already have three bikes!
 
Nothing better than a CB 1100 rally

9cb14fead1a6a7d00e87563275f23dc2.jpg
 
Nothing better than to stretch out in comfort, to ride in a quiet pocket of air with no buffeting, and to safely enjoy the sounds around me without needing ear plugs...

...too bad that I had to trade the CB1100 in order to do that!

Although, I should probably change my forum name to Gumby 1750 or Gumby 107, for obvious reasons... ;)

 
Nothing better than returning home safely to my family — in a better state of mind after a refreshing ride out on the CB1100.
 
Nothing better than riding your CB1100 2000 miles to visit your (at the time) 91 year old mother who then decides your headlight needs some bug removal care...

fcdb20535f7c06fdae5e1b5c2b7ffa4a.jpg


Nothing better than riding through the salt flats with a clean headlight...
ead7577ec48a22f9b1341e617561c41d.jpg


Well, except visiting your mom on your CB1100.
 
Nothing better then going to local BMW Spring Open house and having many, many riders looking and complimenting my CB1100 DLX. All had good things to say and I was only CB1100 in a sea of BMWs.
 
or maybe pdedse's mom wins... or the love birds aka redbirds. Hard to decide. Great stuff!
 
Nothing better than just getting out and riding - especially after a long, cold winter - which is still not over up here :@ :@ :@
 
I’ve got ‘nothing better than dreaming of riding’ at least for another week or so. Can’t wait to install the KandH Low seat and rear luggage rack I got from Samurider. Pics to come...
 
Back
Top