A Gathering of Nortons

KiowaEagle_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Went to the Gathering of Nortons that the Delaware Valley Norton Riders hold each year at Washingtons Crossing Historical Park. Plenty of Nortons showed up obviously but also hundreds of other bikes.
I met another DLX owner there. I let him know about the forum, he had never heard of it.

a5a5153fe247a4e4dd17006310dd4fc4.jpg

c2e3811a0eaebe83afc1d48282952e74.jpg

714eae0a8717a24b9aaf9b1c91b39209.jpg

cfb8dc494cb04e05af7061530d5e3ba3.jpg

cec8bc272fc141756f7ec6b5c39b79a1.jpg

5ae3ceadf6e5e0aee5af94c977150776.jpg


That last one is for you A-man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Never seems southern Ontario, Canada has bike gatherings like that. They look like alotta fun - just like a vintage car gathering (but better).
 
First off - Great pictures. Looks like a fun event.

Second: Isn't a gathering of Nortons called "A Wrenching"?
 
EmptySea_imp said:
First off - Great pictures. Looks like a fun event.

Second: Isn't a gathering of Nortons called "A Wrenching"?
:rofl:
 
Instead of seeing the photos you guys are admiring, I get 6 small windows with a question mark in each one in the original post.

Any idea why I'm not seeing the pictures?
 
Olyrider_imp said:
Instead of seeing the photos you guys are admiring, I get 6 small windows with a question mark in each one in the original post.

Any idea why I'm not seeing the pictures?
Oly, a lot depends on what device you are using and what computer program (yes, even on a phone, you are using a computer "program.") Older, simpler phones or computers, including laptops and tablets, may not be able to show the photos that come from very modern devices, especially cell-phones using special programs, or "apps" such as "Tapatalk." Personally, I tried Tapatalk, but had such a difficult time seeing anything on my cell-phone, I gave up and only get on the Forum on my desktop computer at home.
 
Thread starter
Not sure why you can't see them Oly.

Nacho, I use Tapatalk for the express reason to be able to post pictures. I don't try to browse with it, too ungainly.
 
What a difference a day makes…

This morning I see all six of the photos. (Beautiful, BtW)

But I hadn’t changed any of the settings on my ipad. No on/off, or anything else. Just clicked on the forum and the pictures were there.

Weird…
 
Man, what a neat bike showing! I’d love to have something like that near me.
 
Olyrider_imp said:
Instead of seeing the photos you guys are admiring, I get 6 small windows with a question mark in each one in the original post.

Any idea why I'm not seeing the pictures?
Hi Olyrider. I experienced exactly what you described once. I logged into the forum with my password and suddenly I was able to see the pictures. Try this next time.
 
Back
Top