Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Ferret, I am using a new photo site, but I can't see any difference either on iPad or computer. Can you tell me what software you're using on each of them?The ferret_imp said:Cormanus, looks like a fantastic ride and a great written report, but are you using a new photo hosting site? On my Ipad your pics show up as 1"x 1 1/2" and on my computer as 1 1/2" x 2 1/8". My old eyes can't see any detail at all. When I click on the pic it opens in a new window same size.
On the iPad? What about the PC?The ferret_imp said:Safari?



The ferret_imp said:Cormanus here is what I see..both pics taken on ipad from same distance
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/March%201%202016%20002_zpsojtohhx8.jpg.html]