Charlie Bravo_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm thinking of selling my Honda CB1100. Since I got the Yamaha, I'm not riding the Honda much, and as summer gets here I'm starting to crave a sailboat again. I've spoken with a neighbor who has a small sailboat, a 16 footer, and I've sailed on it with him a couple of times. I hit him up with "How would you like to partner on a boat with me?" We'll get one something in the range of 18-22 ft. something with a bit of interior room and a bigger cockpit, easier to handle. We could store it in a "mast up" yard right on the lake so we wouldn't 'have to put the mast up and take it down every time we wanted to sail. He's very interested, and we're going to start looking at boats. There are a lot lakes in TX, so the supply is good. We'd be able to take it down to the gulf, too.

