A foggy ride in the Melbourne hills

Aussieflyer

Been there
Thread starter
Last Sunday was bright sunny day at around 10am but all that changed to thick fog by the time Mick and I reached an altitude of only 500m in the Kinglake hills to the north of Melbourne. We pushed on for about 30 mins feeling the chill and damp before the fog lifted to reveal a gloomy sky. At least the roads were dry and our spirits lifted hoping we'd get some sunshine.

A round trip of about 250km with me on the CB and Mick on his newly created tribute to Barry Sheen ... a 1998 Suzuki TL1000S with customised everything in Barry's black/yellow/red colours. It's not 100% finished yet as plans to tweak a few more things but I had to share a photo.

 
That's the best looking Suzuki TL that I have ever seen. Tell your mate excellent work!
 
Two great looking bikes. I hate fog!
 
Loving the TLS ! Is she a 'slapper?

I share your appreciation of late 90's machines :)

Mind you, that CB looks not bad too.
 
Back
Top