A few changes - Ongoing Saga

Nice work indeed, camoto.
 
Thread starter
A little more bling, swapped out some cheap ebay pegs and oil cap for the Rizoma ravioli type. Also planning on swapping the BikeMaster tube mirrors to something different that matches the look a bit more.

 
Thread starter
Finally got the new mirrors on. Replaced the BM Tube Mirrors with these Rizoma mirrors and I like the look a lot better. There's a bit more detail in these and I prefer the profile of them with the look I am going for.





I was still waiting on my PBI 19T sprocket after a couple of months of ordering. I gave up waiting and use cross-references to find that the 83-85 VF750F uses the same sprocket and found one on ebay in 19T. I ordered two of them so I have a backup. The sprocket and new chain are the final pieces of this winter project and then I'll be ready for spring.
 
Wow, thanks! Pretty nice mods you've made on this bike. Clean and simple. Also drilled my Bonneville side panels and it's something I'd like to do on the CB RS I bought. I was curious if this was some aftermarket part... Thank you!
 
Back
Top