A curious thing

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
I've just followed a link which took me to the Japan Honda site where I found a link to the manuals page. Out of curiosity, I thought to see if I could find a manual in English specifically for the 2011 model (I have only a 2010 manual). I searched all years and this is what came up:



The thing I found curious is that there is no 2013 model even though that was the first year the bike turned up in the USA and Europe.
 
I find the last, bottom entry to be quite interesting: CB1100, Model year: 2000???

I thought 2008 was the first year the bike was made?
 
You didnt find it curious that there was a 2000 model? Lol
 
Thread starter
I did, but I confess I assumed it was the CB1100F and then thought no more about it. You piqued my curiosity so I went back to the site and downloaded the 2000 Manual. It has no photos; is in Japanese; and is a PDF so I've no chance at all of figuring what it says, but here's a shot or two of the drawings in it.



QuietGuy, it was first made in 2010 as far as I know.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I've just followed a link which took me to the Japan Honda site where I found a link to the manuals page. Out of curiosity, I thought to see if I could find a manual in English specifically for the 2011 model (I have only a 2010 manual). I searched all years and this is what came up:



The thing I found curious is that there is no 2013 model even though that was the first year the bike turned up in the USA and Europe.

“Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Cormanus (he was so much surprised, that for the moment he quite forgot how to speak good English).”

Cheers
 
LongRanger_imp said:
If nothing else, it's water-cooled. All very interesting! What is it?
Honda made the CB1100SF, also known as the X-11, for three years beginning in 1999. Google "Honda X-11".

I was basically a detuned, naked Blackbird.
 
I dont recall that model either. Either seeing it or reading about it.

The CB1100F was a one year model in the US in 1983
 
Back
Top