A Christmas Gift from Samurider

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I haven’t purchased a motorcycle accessory in many months. I don’t even own a motorcycle. But I did receive a surprise Christmas gift from Takashi!

I’m now the proud recipient of a Honda Racing shop towel, a huge and spectacular TSR 2017 calendar, several product brochures, Issue 12 of Riding Sports which is a thick magazine packed chocked full of incredible photos, and a very cool decal of a racing track layout (which I need to identify).

It’s rare to experience such a customer focused business as Samurider, and we are all blessed to have Takashi’s awesome services at our disposal.

I’m wishing Takashi a very successful 2017 and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

fc2cd188ab6628b449e1026aa4ea86ed.jpg


9ca9b9a3f88f9c840d39a8eab629e8e0.jpg
 
I want to say the track (assuming it's the grey/green sticker) looks like Laguna Seca, but it seems weird they would include that in among Japanese swag...
 
You know, when I think back on it, CB4ME must just about own all the shares in Samurider! Mr T must be missing him. :D (JK)
 
Back
Top