A CB1100 Variant in the works?

Nice looking machine although personally I still prefer (by a bunch) the looks of the CB 1100 especially the dlx.
 
Beautiful concept but a bike I would not be comfortable on given it's sport type ergonomics. If it is made a production bike, will it come to the US after the reception the CB1100 received? I hope it would.
 
When Honda presented the two concept bikes back in 2007, I thought the CB1100F was very nice but the one I really wanted was the R. Then the CB1100 became a reality, and I ended up buying one. If the R now finally becomes a reality, I am pretty sure I would end up changing my EX for that. Just love the look of that bike, and as much as I love cruising with my EX, I do lust after something a little bit more sporty.
 
I wonder if the engine would be saddled with the rev limiter. Will top speed be 110mph? Not exactly my cup of tea, but beautiful to look at! Go Honda!

~ The Bee
 
Gentlemen,

Even if the ergonomics were terrible, if Honda built that bike I would buy one just to put it in my living room. Amazingly beautiful.

Chip
 
Am I missing something here? That's just a pic of the 2007 concept bike. Honda unveil latest prototypes
I'd think that if the idea was actually finally going to be pursued for a production bike, things would have changed dramatically in looks and just about every other way over the course of 8 years. :huh:
 
That is one beautiful machine! I hope it never goes into production because then I will know it exists and not be in a position to buy it. I know, incredibly self-centered and inconsiderate. What can I say? I'm a jerk. Man, I like that bike.
 
74380488832ea6666f129a1daacfc888.jpg
 
That is a really interesting exhaust finish. Shiny black chrome with a slight matte finish. I've never seen anything quite like it. Very nice.

Chip
 
Chip my 85 V65 Sabre had that same exhaust finish

 
Back
Top