A bit of humor

max

Road warrior
Thread starter
For some reason this made me laugh, it was a comment "hepcat harley" made on a diagnostic video about displaying fault codes on a kawasaki 1000;



It must have struck me at precisely the right way, priceless dry english humor:rofl:
 
There is typically a section of humor in most of this forum's threads...and an amazing degree of civility!
 
A humor section, love it! I saw this in some bike magazine years ago:
A man and a woman are sitting on a couch in a living room. The man is gazing into the distance. The woman has a thought balloon: "Charlie is so distant and distracted lately." They are out to dinner in a nice place. He is again staring into the distance, and her thought is "He hasn't said two words to me in days! I'm sure he is having an affair!" That night in bed, he is still doing the thousand yard stare, while she is laying there, crying silently, thinking "He's going to leave me soon. What will I do?"
A thought balloon comes from his head: "Bike won't start...Can't figure it out!"
 
Back
Top