A bit of a ride: homeward bound

What a fantastic journey. Thank you for sharing it with us. As great as it must have been for you, I'm sure a part of you is very happy to be home. But don't get too comfortable. Our expectations are now very high when it comes to your posts. I, personally, expect ride reports from every trip now. For example, "Rode down the road to the market where, if you get there early enough, you have your pick of the warmest, softest bread this side of the Yarra." [Insert photo of bread loaf here.]

In all seriousness, I appreciate your words and photos and what they reveal about the rider much more than the ride itself.
 
Cormanus,

Can you ride a motorcycle to Alice Springs? Is there anything to see there?
 
As I sat here and read your seat report this morning I thought to myself ,,, what an interesting read this is and the way that you write Cormanus is quite incredible .. I have read all your reports and I have to say they're very impressive .... I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing with us as it really helps me thru these blistering cold days here in the state of Tennessee . I can see spring around the corner so hopefully I will have a nice seat time write up for the forum soon ... Until then ,, ride on and write on brother ! Thank you so much and God bless !
 
As usual, an amazing ride report and great pics. I'm SO envious!

EXCEPT, how the heck do you get comfortable riding on the wrong side of the road???
 
That is some amazing scenery, Cormanus. Your roads are so smooth. The snow will start melting in earnest here on the Northeast USA coast this week. We got some frost heaves that make the road look like a motocross track. Potholes clear thru to China. I thought I lost the front end of the car the other day. Baboooom! Another great ride report, always!
 
Back
Top