A big shout out to Inhouse Bob!

KiowaEagle_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
My brother called me this week to tell me he was buying a 2000 RT1100 this weekend in Virginia and would I like to go down with him and help him trailer it back. He had borrowed an aluminum trailer from a friend and he was a little nervous because he had never trailered a bike before and this trailer didn’t have a wheel chock.

I had to tell him I couldn’t because I was leading one of my Meetup rides and couldn’t back out with that short of notice. Not that I would have been much help, I’ve never trailered a bike before either. But I realized the location was close to Bob so I texted him to see if he might be able to help.

Bob couldn’t have been more accommodating. He met Russ for lunch and then went with him to the sellers house and helped secure the bike to the trailer. Quite well I might add as you can see in the pic Russ got it safely home.

Thank you Bob for being such a great guy! I owe you one brother!

7228a38dab1bff230d53f4c5a6304ec5.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Excellent story, KE! And kudos to Bob for showing true CB1100 fellowship. Now that your brother has this bike, perhaps he needs to make an appearance in Ohio this Sept!
 
My wife and I have met Bob and his wife Tracy a few times in the Asheville area and yes they are the nicest couple you could ever meet .
 
suhawk305_imp said:
I am not surprised, Bob is one of the nicest people you could meet!
:thumbsup: got to agree with this

Good on ya Bob
 
I had my second vaccine shot a few days ago and my wife had hers weeks ago , we are ready to roar .... ( all depending what is happening in Europe )
 
Aw, Jeez. Thanks, fellas.
It was a fun afternoon and I got a nice sammich outta the deal. I'm hoping Russ will make it to the next rally. I told him BMWs were allowed. He and Offroad can just park together, way off to the side :D
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Aw, Jeez. Thanks, fellas.
It was a fun afternoon and I got a nice sammich outta the deal. I'm hoping Russ will make it to the next rally. I told him BMWs were allowed. He and Offroad can just park together, way off to the side :D
:rofl:
 
But I realized the location was close to Bob so I texted him to see if he might be able to help.

Bob?
 
Instead of people asking " is there a Doctor in the house ?" in case of an emergency , people will ask " Is Bob in the House "
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Dave_imp said:
But I realized the location was close to Bob so I texted him to see if he might be able to help.

Bob?
Dave? :hello:
Dave? :hello: Hello Bob. You sound like a great guy, (this forum is filled with great guys). If you ever plan to be in San Diego send me a PM and maybe we can meet in person!
 
Dave_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Dave_imp said:
But I realized the location was close to Bob so I texted him to see if he might be able to help.

Bob?
Dave? :hello:
Dave? :hello: Hello Bob. You sound like a great guy, (this forum is filled with great guys). If you ever plan to be in San Diego send me a PM and maybe we can meet in person!
Dave? :hello: Hello Bob. You sound like a great guy, (this forum is filled with great guys). If you ever plan to be in San Diego send me a PM and maybe we can meet in person! I'd love to get out that way again. Yup, this is a great forum thanks to Messrs. Ferret and Cormanus. They sort out the riffraff. :banana:
 
Back
Top