Sep 22, 2013 #1 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Thread starter http://www.samurider.com/?p=15164/#itemImage I have to admit. The spinning clutch is pretty cool to see.
http://www.samurider.com/?p=15164/#itemImage I have to admit. The spinning clutch is pretty cool to see.
Sep 22, 2013 #2 T Tripod_imp Running like a top Not my cup of tea, but it looks pretty cool. I have never seen one before. Who is going to be the first to get one on the forum??
Not my cup of tea, but it looks pretty cool. I have never seen one before. Who is going to be the first to get one on the forum??
Sep 22, 2013 #4 the Ferret Road warrior Tripod_imp said: Not my cup of tea, but it looks pretty cool. I have never seen one before. Who is going to be the first to get one on the forum?? Click to expand... I'm thinking Silas will be first here!
Tripod_imp said: Not my cup of tea, but it looks pretty cool. I have never seen one before. Who is going to be the first to get one on the forum?? Click to expand... I'm thinking Silas will be first here!
Sep 22, 2013 #5 S silascopathic_imp Been there hahahahah why me?! I love my gadgets but I have to be honest, that cover is a bit to flashy for me.But perhaps it will grow on me as I search around for more and more stuff hahahaha
hahahahah why me?! I love my gadgets but I have to be honest, that cover is a bit to flashy for me.But perhaps it will grow on me as I search around for more and more stuff hahahaha
Sep 23, 2013 #6 U Utah1_imp First service completed First thought after seeing this bike was Liberace...
Sep 23, 2013 #8 D dBuster_imp Been there Can you use that thing to check your oil level?! Would be so much easier to see!