the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
On this mornings ride I turned over 50K miles on my ST

that means in the last 6 years, since I started keeping track, I have logged 88,207 miles.
Imagine what the total would be if I had started keeping track on May 18, 1966 when I started (legally) street riding. Or in Oct 1977 when my wife and I started touring in earnest on a Kawasaki KZ 1000B with Vetter Fairing and bags (but our first trip together was to the Great Smoky Mt's N.P. in 1973 on an RD 350 Yamaha.) What a ride it has been!

that means in the last 6 years, since I started keeping track, I have logged 88,207 miles.
Imagine what the total would be if I had started keeping track on May 18, 1966 when I started (legally) street riding. Or in Oct 1977 when my wife and I started touring in earnest on a Kawasaki KZ 1000B with Vetter Fairing and bags (but our first trip together was to the Great Smoky Mt's N.P. in 1973 on an RD 350 Yamaha.) What a ride it has been!
