The Gecko_imp
Been there
Thread starter
All, is there anybody who has got 3D printing software, knows how to use it, ...
... and who might be willing - if I provided a detailed drawing and dimensions - to turn my "spec" into a 3D printing file ?
I am doing a little study in how to better mount a Tomtom or Garmin satnav in the center of the CB's handlebar with just a small piece of plastic. With 3D printing this could easily be turned into reality. The OEM mounts just don't do it for me, often don't keep the satnav in position for long, leave scratches when removed, and position the device way too close to my eyes. Short, they don't work for me.
Feel free to PM me, email me, or post a response. Thanks !!
... and who might be willing - if I provided a detailed drawing and dimensions - to turn my "spec" into a 3D printing file ?
I am doing a little study in how to better mount a Tomtom or Garmin satnav in the center of the CB's handlebar with just a small piece of plastic. With 3D printing this could easily be turned into reality. The OEM mounts just don't do it for me, often don't keep the satnav in position for long, leave scratches when removed, and position the device way too close to my eyes. Short, they don't work for me.
Feel free to PM me, email me, or post a response. Thanks !!