360 camera

Incredible views. I was convinced it was on a drone until i read further, then in one scene I saw the shadow of the camera on a stick. Must be i age stabilized, and certainly has an impressive control algorithm. Thanks for sharing Razor!
 
Nice Ray! In my area too!
A guy I know has the GoPro variant of that although I'm not sure it would give the drone like shots that one does. I'm going to have to ask him.
 
Looking at some of the moto vloggers videos, like Itchy Boots, they're using these cameras and getting some awesome footage.
 
I dont understand how it works, but its impressive if you want to film yourself I guess
 
Question.... does anyone know if you can generate high-res stills from this device? Second question, will it record sound (ambient and/or voice)?

I like it because I think I can mount it to the bracket of the new training wheels my wife says I should probably have.
 
Awwww, she's making you get training wheels now?

If it's like a GoPro, you can probably grab a still from it quite easily.
 
If it is available with 2 remote buttons/acc: video on/off and still image snapshot, I may consider it??
 
LOL Not really. Instead of training wheels I get snide comments like "Oh it's snowing out now...sure you don't want to hope on your motorcycle?" or "Roads are supposed to be slick tonight, be sure to turn your heated grips on for the ride" Stuff like that. I assume it'll be out of her system...oh by December or so.

Yes, I know the GoPro does both audio and frame shots (or whatever it's called). If this does that, I'm may give this serious consideration. I wouldn't have to carry my lanyard cam or...better still, I could have Cheryl ride with one and I with the other then I'd finally have pictures of me on while riding. :)
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Question.... does anyone know if you can generate high-res stills from this device? Second question, will it record sound (ambient and/or voice)?

I like it because I think I can mount it to the bracket of the new training wheels my wife says I should probably have.
Yes - video is up to something like 5K7 at 30 fps. There seems to be a run-time snap feature. Of course, you can take video snap post-production. Sound is also recorded, four microphones with the option to filter wind noise.

They claim battery good for 80 minutes run-time at 5K7 30 fps.
 
Thanks for doing the research. I'll have to do some comparisons to the GoPro on cost. Just bought a Kendon trailer for the bikes, though, so not sure if a non-essential bike accessory purchase is in my near future.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Thanks for doing the research. I'll have to do some comparisons to the GoPro on cost. Just bought a Kendon trailer for the bikes, though, so not sure if a non-essential bike accessory purchase is in my near future.
Here is the full details:

Insta360 ONE X2 – Waterproof 360 Action Camera with Stabilization

This product has some serious embedded software technology. I would dig around to see what purchasing users are really getting on a battery charge.
 
Back
Top