Django
Road warrior
Thread starter
Last Friday, I did a round trip with some friends thru the Austrian Alps.
At 6 AM I was on the road to ride 190 km to the meeting point at Wertach, Allgäu, Germany. We were a group of 10 riders 8 Beemers, 1 Triumph Tiger, 1 CB1100.
This picture I shot just before arriving at Wertach and shows the mountains, we were heading:
After having some coffee and breakfast together, we started our ride, 322 km thru the really beautiful scenery of the Alps. Well, sorry, I'm a very lazy photographer, no more pictures. However this was our route, which I recorded with my Garmin gps device:
150626 FB Ausfahrt mit Ralf - Google My Maps
In the evening, returned to Wertach, we shared some time together, before I rode back home 190 km. I really enjoy these long summer days. Sunset was around 9:30 PM, 10 PM I was at home.
Well, I collected some bugs that day, here are some pictures from today:
Cheers,
Django
At 6 AM I was on the road to ride 190 km to the meeting point at Wertach, Allgäu, Germany. We were a group of 10 riders 8 Beemers, 1 Triumph Tiger, 1 CB1100.
This picture I shot just before arriving at Wertach and shows the mountains, we were heading:
After having some coffee and breakfast together, we started our ride, 322 km thru the really beautiful scenery of the Alps. Well, sorry, I'm a very lazy photographer, no more pictures. However this was our route, which I recorded with my Garmin gps device:
150626 FB Ausfahrt mit Ralf - Google My Maps
In the evening, returned to Wertach, we shared some time together, before I rode back home 190 km. I really enjoy these long summer days. Sunset was around 9:30 PM, 10 PM I was at home.
Well, I collected some bugs that day, here are some pictures from today:
Cheers,
Django
