Oct 5, 2013 #1 H HikerToo_imp Road warrior Thread starter I need to find a way to raise my camera... And can barely hear the Staintune...
Oct 5, 2013 #2 G gcarper_imp Running like a top HikerToo_imp said: I need to find a way to raise my camera... And can barely hear the Staintune... Click to expand... I have a ram mount on the handle bars and as for sound, the only thing that worked for me was to mount the camera on the luggage rack looking backwards.
HikerToo_imp said: I need to find a way to raise my camera... And can barely hear the Staintune... Click to expand... I have a ram mount on the handle bars and as for sound, the only thing that worked for me was to mount the camera on the luggage rack looking backwards.
Oct 6, 2013 #3 the Ferret Road warrior Hiker..what gear were you in? Ad did you run it to redline before that first shift?