3 DFW CB1100s at Bike Night

Jeephoto_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Three CB1100 owners in Dallas-Ft Worth, met at Texas Harley-Davidson's Bike Night. It was cool to see 3 "in the flesh". L-R: Chris/Sharkeys '14 Standard, Steven's '14 Standard, my '14 Deluxe. Also pictured, Gabriel's '78 CB550.
Sorry for poor cell phone pic.

271a485085354efe97a0470f1b3e7331.jpg
 
That is cool, where I live I have never seen another one, Pretty sure I have the only one in this county. The dealer ordered mine for me and they are still stuck with the 14 STD that they ordered for stock:huh:
 
Very cool. Did you guys ride there together or just meet up there?
 
Very cool indeed. I loved the Chicagoland meet ups. Don't forget that there's a 2017 Rally not to extremely far from Texas. :)
 
Nice one guys. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
ss2wheels_imp said:
That is cool, where I live I have never seen another one, Pretty sure I have the only one in this county. The dealer ordered mine for me and they are still stuck with the 14 STD that they ordered for stock:huh:
We met there. Chris is near Ft Worth, Steven is North Dallas and I'm near Southwest Dallas.

Oops. Replying to Ferrets post.
 
Back
Top