2nd season on my CB!

HigginsNYC_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
This is my 2nd season with the new CB, and I'm pretty damn excited for the change in weather here on the east coast (finally). I'm a vintage guy (with a '67 CB450), but once I finally took the leap to grab a '13 CB1100 I'm pretty da*n pleased. Modern equip is spoiling me.

Sure, I painted her to look more throw back, swapped the tank badges for the classic wing!, and lightened up the look with a cleaner taillight set up and signals ... but for the most part Honda just got this update to the legendary CB line right!

Glad to be a CB1100 rider, and part of the forum.

-Mike
 
Sweet simplicity. Really, ... aahhhh. Did you feel that looking at HigginsNYC's snap? Like cracking open an ice-cold stubby on a bright, summer day.
 
Wow! Really like that paint job. The black lower portion of the tank where it makes that weird angle just disappears.
 
That is indeed a nice looking CB1100
 
Probably the East River. He had to, you know, get rid of a body :P
 
I didn't see ANY river when I went thru NYC recently. I did see a toll booth with no attendant while going over the GW bridge (was the river under the bridge?..who could tell the traffic was a nightmare lol). They charged my CC the $15 toll thru the rental car co.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I didn't see ANY river when I went thru NYC recently. I did see a toll booth with no attendant while going over the GW bridge (was the river under the bridge?..who could tell the traffic was a nightmare lol). They charged my CC the $15 toll thru the rental car co.
Your contribution to our crumbling transit system and bridges is greatly appreciated! Come back anytime!
 
Nice job on the bike, HigginsNYC. :beerchug:
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
Wow! Really like that paint job. The black lower portion of the tank where it makes that weird angle just disappears.
Yes. That angle bugged the heck out of me ... so glad to hear the result is exactly what I was going for! Thanks. -Mike
:beerchug:

Cormanus_imp said:
Nice job on the bike, HigginsNYC. :beerchug:
Blockhead_imp said:
HigginsNYC your bike looks fantastic...tastefully done!

Many thanks. :cool:
Blockhead_imp said:
HigginsNYC your bike looks fantastic...tastefully done!
:thanks:
suhawk305_imp said:
Tasteful mods. Where did you take the picture? It doesn’t like like the Harlem River. ;)

That's up on 7 Lakes Drive near/in Harriman State Park. About an hour from NYC. Great twisties up there - and a great day for it!
:D
Novice_imp said:
Very nice!
 
Mike, I live about a hour west of Harriman State Park. Never rode on 7 Lake Drive, too many people for me.
Mike
 
Thread starter
suhawk305_imp said:
Mike, I live about a hour west of Harriman State Park. Never rode on 7 Lake Drive, too many people for me.
Mike
Hey. Yea, it can be busy with cyclists (bicycle). But go early on a weekday and it's all yours - gorgeous and wonderful roads through there.
-Mike
 
Back
Top