2026 Rally Poll

rdprdp01

Administrator
Thread starter
Mtneers asked that we create this Poll to help us build consensus for the best rally location for 2026. You can multiple selections.

Although I suspect it will not be possible for me to ride my motorcycle to the rally, I do intend to attend via Southwest Airlines. I do look forward to meeting some Forum Members soon! David
 
rdprdp01 said:
Although I suspect it will not be possible for me to ride my motorcycle to the rally, I do intend to attend via Southwest Airlines. I do look forward to meeting some Forum Members soon! David

That's amazing man! If I still have my old CB at the time and somehow haven't sold it yet I'll bring it alongside my main bike and you're free to ride it. There might be some other people with spare bikes willing to do the same.

For voting purposes I would also suggest that everybody pick their first and second choices Out of the available three. Statistically speaking you're more likely to build a real consensus that way.
 
Thread starter
With the able assistance of fellow Moderators, we have everything setup so Members can select any combination of locations. If upon reflection, they have a change of heart, they can get a “do-over” by selecting the Undo Vote option:

“You have already voted on this poll. [Undo vote] ”

And then vote again. I have set the Polling Duration to 30 days. If I need to extend it, please let me know.

I believe EmptySea has set a reasonable qualifier for voters. David
 
I'm assuming the 2026 rally will be held same time of year? Around august/september?
If thats the case I'd only be joining if its around the Wisconsin area most likely for half the rally. Its a busy time of year for me but I'd really like to meet some of you!
 
MagnaRider said:
I'm assuming the 2026 rally will be held same time of year? Around august/september?
If thats the case I'd only be joining if its around the Wisconsin area most likely for half the rally. Its a busy time of year for me but I'd really like to meet some of you!

It seems to have become set as the week before Labor Day.   No reason we couldn’t change it except that it’s one more variable.
 
I think we're getting to the end of the polling period. Please cast your votes if you haven't already -- those of us volunteering to host need as much time as possible to plan things for the 2026 Rally!

Thank you to all who have expressed an opinion so far.
 
misterprofessionality said:
In the past it was sometimes held one week later than that, but holding it in a completely different season seems to have fallen out of favor.

The original rallies in NC and Kentucky were in May and June
 
misterprofessionality said:
I would agree that this is probaby wrapped up and we will be holding a Wisconsin Driftless event.

If I were ever able to attend an East rally, Wisconsin would be the most likely for me.  But I'm not voting because I'd say my chances are about 10%.
 
If that is the consensus, and it appears to be, then I will get started on plans for Drifting Through The Drifless 2026. I just need some confirmation moderators and any other interested parties that I can set up a thread for the next rally -- Headcount is a priority for me given my previous experience as rally host and because there are not a many lodging choices as at some other rally locations. Let me know.

MTC
 
Yes, EmptySea, start a thread. One of us will stick it for you.
 
I actually wouldn’t mind checking out Prestonville separately in the late spring for a few days.
 
Back
Top