2022 Honda CB1100RS Final Edition photos

jerrycon_imp said:
I took a few photos of the 2022 Honda CB1100RS Final Edition that I saw at a car/motorcycle exhibition in a shopping mall in Thailand. Price as of 20221206 is approximately USD 16,000.

9c95ff05e8e5504a0cb196f443ecd4f4.jpg


b307d79d217257440baad07188a42d9b.jpg


4beab1c503344a162ce206707ac53926.jpg


9844207b3a22ea02c41022b2e2a6d6da.jpg

Glad I had the opportunity to purchase a ‘14 Standard and DLX. That color scheme has no appeal to me at all. To each his own I guess.
99868838bd0744442975cd87d6f75382.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
mtneers_imp said:
jerrycon_imp said:
I took a few photos of the 2022 Honda CB1100RS Final Edition that I saw at a car/motorcycle exhibition in a shopping mall in Thailand. Price as of 20221206 is approximately USD 16,000.

9c95ff05e8e5504a0cb196f443ecd4f4.jpg


b307d79d217257440baad07188a42d9b.jpg


4beab1c503344a162ce206707ac53926.jpg


9844207b3a22ea02c41022b2e2a6d6da.jpg

Glad I had the opportunity to purchase a ‘14 Standard and DLX. That color scheme has no appeal to me at all. To each his own I guess.
99868838bd0744442975cd87d6f75382.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Glad I had the opportunity to purchase a ‘14 Standard and DLX. That color scheme has no appeal to me at all. To each his own I guess.
69e93a35d64a2c5929b508025f860c2b.png

Me too

The most I dislike about this particular final edition RS:
1. short and black fenders - mostly dislike
2. black: fork tubes, rear springs and tail lamp bracket
3. glossy black engine's front sprocket cover
4. silver air box covers and chain guard, why not chrome??
5. LED head lamp and skinny turn signals
6. the brown seat does not mach this bike
...and plastic condoms on the mufflers :)

Love the tank with HONDA chrome emblems and Mixagon's 2019 silver RS.
 
Back
Top