2021 CB1100 Forum Rally Tribute

Cool indeed! Also nice to put faces to the names. For some reason, I figured that GO would be older and crustier! :)
 
tommymck_imp said:
Cool indeed! Also nice to put faces to the names. For some reason, I figured that GO would be older and crustier! :)
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I'm still a working stiff Tommy - that keeps me pretty crusty at times.




( ... Hey, you! Get off the lawn!! ... )
 
Awesome story and pics!
 
Awesome stuff. What was Alain concerned about?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Awesome stuff. What was Alain concerned about?
Thanks Ferret.

Ultimately his battery health indicator accessory was "flashing amber" indicating low battery voltage. He has the OEM battery going on five years. He turned off some hazard lights and the battery warning disappeared.

In short, an early battery warning.
 
Thread starter
This must be the last season of Alain's battery.....five years is good longevity.
 
ahhh gotcha. Yea 5 years is a good stretch for a battery
 
Great story and pictures, guys. Hope to one day get to ride with you. It has been many years since I rode in rain and I don't relish the thought. Been living in the desert Southwest a long, long time. :thanks:
 
Back
Top