2020 Trail Cub CT125

Retsel_imp

Been there
Thread starter
If, and that is a big "if", this comes to the US, I'll have to have one. Brings back fond memories. I just moved up in the Sierra Mountains and can see many opportunities for this piece of nostalgia!

https://www.rideapart.com/articles/373096/honda-ct125-concept-tokyo-show/
7343a8ed4194409b9bc70e53271dfe6c.jpg


Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
I hope to see the CT125 here soon. Only thing I don't like is the Super Cub's centrifugal clutch. I'd rather have the Grom's hand clutch. Just my preference.
 
pekingduck_imp said:
I hope to see the CT125 here soon. Only thing I don't like is the Super Cub's centrifugal clutch. I'd rather have the Grom's hand clutch. Just my preference.
I reckon the Super Cub was designed for the widest spectrum of riders, including urban types wearing nice clothes and don't want to really fuss with gears.

Maybe folks like these - particularly the dude in white and helmet ...



1967 - what a year of change.
 
Funny. Earlier in the day a buddy of mine was texting me about the older version. Would prefer it in the 200cc range. Also with the Lo/Hi transfer case.
 
Holy cow I need one of those. When I was five, my earliest motorcycle experience was riding around on the back of my uncle's Trail 90. That thing seemed huge to me at that age.
 
Back
Top