2020 CB1100EX?

Au₂O₃, you mean 'Do you CBs need a companion.' Assuming you're talking to Houtman.
 
I love mine! :heart:

9a145398bd5fcde161963c3efaf907a1.jpg


Particularly the rubber gaitors on the forks!
 
Thread starter
Ayrshire Dunx_imp said:
I love mine! :heart:

9a145398bd5fcde161963c3efaf907a1.jpg


Particularly the rubber gaitors on the forks!

I may have to source those gaiters from Honda and see if I can retrofit them to my ‘17.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
I wish that the USA 2017 had an all silver engine .Looks much better in my books.
(+1) Honda did a very good job on the lump, black and silver. I do like the silver a bit more.
(+1) Honda did a very good job on the lump, black and silver. I do like the silver a bit more.
f6e5f7d29c81e836c5c38afaaf910d63.jpg


ebc3c6ff7028e7d94afe06dd38f3dffc.jpg
 
I am a big fan of the two tone engine in my 2017. Also, I way prefer the polished engine covers on the US 2017 models. If I am recalling correctly, even back in 2017 Honda used the painted covers rather than the polished covers in some markets.
 
Hello all, does anyone know what is available in each market? I have a 2016 (canada) and its always hard when looking online. A 2016 is not listed on most web sites. I assume because it was not offered that year in the U.S? I love the bike and still have no plans to change but is there going to be a 2021 in north america?
cheers!
 
Captainwoot_imp said:
Hello all, does anyone know what is available in each market? I have a 2016 (canada) and its always hard when looking online. A 2016 is not listed on most web sites. I assume because it was not offered that year in the U.S? I love the bike and still have no plans to change but is there going to be a 2021 in north america?
cheers!
There’s your answer, Alain.

Captainwoot_imp said:
Hello all, does anyone know what is available in each market? I have a 2016 (canada) and its always hard when looking online. A 2016 is not listed on most web sites. I assume because it was not offered that year in the U.S? I love the bike and still have no plans to change but is there going to be a 2021 in north america?
cheers!
It’s not looking like the CB1100 will be sold anywhere outside Japan.
 
Back
Top