2019 Tokyo Motorcycle Show & Honda Collection Hall

zbillster_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I ran across this Japanese YouTube channel, which has a really nice HD walkthrough of the 2019 Tokyo Motorcycle Show. It starts in the Honda booth (as it should!) and pretty much covers every manufacturer.

I'm seeing a lot of retro motorcycle concept and production models featured. And of course, speaking of models, the usual female eye candy hired by each booth ... the Harley girls are dressed in grunge, and I'm sure the other girls were envying their more comfortable boots vs. stiletto pumps.




Also this nice video walkthrough of the Honda Collection Hall, featuring many CBs through the ages ... I see the numerals "1100" occasionally ...




These are the kind of videos I like to put on the 50" plasma smart TV and watch with the sound off while I play guitar ... :D
 
at 3:15 there's a grey super cub next to the 2019 monkey......2019 super cub confirmed???
at 4:40 that looks like the next model year for the CB1000R. the exhaust looks much better!!!
at 6:30 Kymco unveils a 6-speed Electric? how is it a 6-speed if it's electric?? why?
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
at 3:15 there's a grey super cub next to the 2019 monkey......2019 super cub confirmed???
at 4:40 that looks like the next model year for the CB1000R. the exhaust looks much better!!!
at 6:30 Kymco unveils a 6-speed Electric? how is it a 6-speed if it's electric?? why?
Never mind the bikes , at what time are the nice girls ?
 
Houtman_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
at 3:15 there's a grey super cub next to the 2019 monkey......2019 super cub confirmed???
at 4:40 that looks like the next model year for the CB1000R. the exhaust looks much better!!!
at 6:30 Kymco unveils a 6-speed Electric? how is it a 6-speed if it's electric?? why?
Never mind the bikes , at what time are the nice girls ?
Never mind the bikes , at what time are the nice girls ?
Houtman, if you are familiar with the military time, girls are performing at 24:15....:angel::P
 
Any chance of posting the links, zbillster,? The vids aren't coming up for me.

I really wanna see those girls.... er, BIKES! :D
 
Thread starter
Bazbro_imp said:
Any chance of posting the links, zbillster,? The vids aren't coming up for me.

I really wanna see those girls.... er, BIKES! :D
Maybe the cameraman had his wife/girlfriend in tow and couldn't oblige? ;)
misterprofessionality_imp said:
at 3:15 there's a grey super cub next to the 2019 monkey......2019 super cub confirmed???
at 4:40 that looks like the next model year for the CB1000R. the exhaust looks much better!!!
at 6:30 Kymco unveils a 6-speed Electric? how is it a 6-speed if it's electric?? why?
The USA is getting one, but in limited quantities I think. Only in red/white/blue scheme. I haven't seen one at a local dealer yet.

https://powersports.honda.com/2019/super-cub-c125-abs.aspx
 
zbillster_imp said:
Bazbro_imp said:
Any chance of posting the links, zbillster,? The vids aren't coming up for me.

I really wanna see those girls.... er, BIKES! :D
Maybe the cameraman had his wife/girlfriend in tow and couldn't oblige? ;)
misterprofessionality_imp said:
at 3:15 there's a grey super cub next to the 2019 monkey......2019 super cub confirmed???
at 4:40 that looks like the next model year for the CB1000R. the exhaust looks much better!!!
at 6:30 Kymco unveils a 6-speed Electric? how is it a 6-speed if it's electric?? why?
The USA is getting one, but in limited quantities I think. Only in red/white/blue scheme. I haven't seen one at a local dealer yet.

https://powersports.honda.com/2019/super-cub-c125-abs.aspx
The USA is getting one, but in limited quantities I think. Only in red/white/blue scheme. I haven't seen one at a local dealer yet.

https://powersports.honda.com/2019/super-cub-c125-abs.aspx
i misspoke. 2020 was what i meant.
 
Back
Top