2019 Indian FTR 1200 Announced

I hope that Indian keeps the lines of this new bike as clean as possible, the weight as low as they can, and the inclusion of anything touring related forbidden, lol. Still, in the case of Indian creating a street tracker in part to play off of the success that they've been enjoying on the flat track scene, I am a bit surprised that they chose a liter+ format instead of something like a 750. (But only a little bit as I can certainly guess why they are doing what they are choosing to do.)
 
[/QUOTE]If you're looking for an American made sport tourer, then you have to look at Motus. It's pricey, but by the time you did all the upgrades to get what comes standard on a Motus, you'd be close to the price, anyway. And that pushrod V4 is absolutely beautiful.
https://www.motusmotorcycles.com/mst
[/QUOTE]

I agree , got to see one in the flesh and it is a fine machine.
 
We're thinking along the same lines misterprofessionality. I only mention the smaller sized engine due to the traditional approach taken by most individuals who delve into street trackers. Well, that and the fact that the amount of success Indian has enjoyed with the FTR750 in the American Flat Track series has been nothing short of amazing and surely more than a bit sobering for all other makes competing against them. That success certainly won't hurt when it comes to the sales of their entire lineup of bikes.
 
time to revive this thread

94b02e5ae853e849bff0b7b8295ff783.jpg

43f463e59bd9d27ab21f61fa0caa3fe7.jpg

7c10d0ae9a064e6649104d21777282c9.jpg

f63c7b6da3f308ef0aae30b51e35dd4c.jpg

c6a549935951f19e223d36abca89197e.jpg

b0c1a0e0b157ed0f13608c992bf3b704.jpg

7b37c09704bfe2f62d8481160ab9a974.jpg

f99d7be571b766141070574f5eece598.jpg


https://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/ftr1200/
 
High pipes and plate relocation a must. I hate the honkin big radiator. But, I love the idea and overall look. If it wasn't going to cost $18k (perhaps an exaggerated guess, perhaps not) there could be a spot in my garage in a couple years.
 
Back
Top