That is the one fine looking bike...came so close to buying a w650 a couple of times...never acted fast enough. I'd prefer polished nickel look for the pipes, but maybe I've doing too much kitchen remodel of late.
That is the one fine looking bike...came so close to buying a w650 a couple of times...never acted fast enough. I'd prefer polished nickel look for the pipes, but maybe I've doing too much kitchen remodel of late.
Lovely bike. I'm pretty sure the W800 has been available in Australia since it's release, although maybe it was not sold in 2017. Good to see it continuing. I see them in the wild every now and a gain and they are handsome bikes.
Lovely bike. I'm pretty sure the W800 has been available in Australia since it's release, although maybe it was not sold in 2017. Good to see it continuing. I see them in the wild every now and a gain and they are handsome bikes.
From what I read on-line, 2017 was supposed to be the last year of production of the W800. I guess Kawasaki realized that retro bikes are decent sellers and decided to keep them going.
At the time the W800 disappeared from the European Market in January 2017 rumors were telling, it will newly be offered in other countries such as India. Kawaski had plans to do so but dropped them after testoffers.
I do believe that the production of the W800 has come to an end in Japan and this model has disappeared completely worldwide from the market. I'm glad to own one for 7 years as I did with the W650. It's a beautiful, great fun to ride and reliable bike. A rare one, not often to be found on the streets and of increasing value. I'll keep mine and love it.