2017 USA CB1100 Spy Photo

they are going the wrong way IMO , needs a Black Bomber Tank , silver engine and keep the chrome fenders.
I would never buy that bike.
 
I don't like this bike at all, why doesn't Honda put 4 into 4 exhaust and spoked wheels on the CB1100 and make it a true retro, they'd sell a lot of them. Ive got a 2014 DLX and it's going to cost me about $4000 to add spoked wheels and 4 into 4 exhaust.
 
turboldt_imp said:
I don't like this bike at all, why doesn't Honda put 4 into 4 exhaust and spoked wheels on the CB1100 and make it a true retro, they'd sell a lot of them. Ive got a 2014 DLX and it's going to cost me about $4000 to add spoked wheels and 4 into 4 exhaust.
Because it's not supposed to be just a retro copy of a certain bike of a certain year, it's a 'modern retro' of many bikes of a certain time frame.
 
turboldt_imp said:
I don't like this bike at all, why doesn't Honda put 4 into 4 exhaust and spoked wheels on the CB1100 and make it a true retro, they'd sell a lot of them. Ive got a 2014 DLX and it's going to cost me about $4000 to add spoked wheels and 4 into 4 exhaust.
They have to start somewhere...if you wanna add spoked wheels an 4-4 exhausts, there's nobody to stop you
 
turboldt_imp said:
I don't like this bike at all, why doesn't Honda put 4 into 4 exhaust and spoked wheels on the CB1100 and make it a true retro, they'd sell a lot of them. Ive got a 2014 DLX and it's going to cost me about $4000 to add spoked wheels and 4 into 4 exhaust.
Agree with ClassicVW and would add that I think they'd sell fewer of them if they were set up as you describe. Of course, neither you nor I have any evidence to support our claims, so we probably should not make them at all. Also, I don't think that 4 into 4 exhausts would make it any more a "true retro" than the 4 into 1.
 
736:
I know I'm late to the party, but I just realized that your 1100
now looks very close to the early 90's CB1000.
72aa5ad35a3768a191885890a67026c3.jpg


if you were to replace your stock gas tank with the upcoming 2017 cb1100 gas tank, the transformation would be complete.
 
turboldt_imp said:
I don't like this bike at all, why doesn't Honda put 4 into 4 exhaust and spoked wheels on the CB1100 and make it a true retro, they'd sell a lot of them. Ive got a 2014 DLX and it's going to cost me about $4000 to add spoked wheels and 4 into 4 exhaust.
I don't mean to sound like I'm picking on you, BUT, 4 into 1 is also 'retro'. Here's my '77 (which will be leaving for it's new home in California on Tuesday....)
 
Back
Top