2017 speedo look...

pekingduck_imp said:
It's patented. It'll be on Shark Tank this week, and I'll make millions!! I'll sic (sick?) Mr. Wonderful after you. RUFF! I'll buy all available CB1100s and turn them into ugly, un-rideable choppa/bobba/scrambla/cafes, so all our remaining bikes will be held in highest esteem, and lesser bikes will roll off their sidestands as we roll by!!

As soon as the bathroom and kitchen are remodeled.
Is 401k your bank balance or a government form number?
 
A 401k is a qualified retirement plan that allows eligible employees of a company to save and invest for their own retirement on a tax deferred basis. Only an employer is allowed to sponsor a 401k for their employees. ... These contributions are deducted from your salary on a pre-tax basis.

I copied that from the internet.
 
Which leads to the next question: does it affect the development of the revised speedo or the bathroom and kitchen?

Meanwhile, check out the minimalist speedo design for Europe ...

61cdb70a1170023e9bab3da636f9c9e8.jpg
 
Guth_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
hahahaaaa....now do it for the tach! : )
Ironically, this was the very first suggestion that the skunkworks team had sent back my way. But in all honesty it had taken them quite a long time to respond. I feared that perhaps caught up in in my own overzealous euphoria I had overloaded the lads right from the get go. By the time I received their suggestion, unbeknownst to them, I had already hired an external consultant of the highest magnitude. One VLJ Instrument Engineering Inc., Ltd., LLC.

Ironically, contained on the very first page of findings within the report produced by VLJ Engineering Inc, Ltd., LLC it was recommended NOT to design both the speedometer and tachometer in similar fashion! I must admit, knowing how quickly the testing crew racked up expenditures via speeding tickets, the $10K that I spent on the report was more than worth it.
Ironically, this was the very first suggestion that the skunkworks team had sent back my way. But in all honesty it had taken them quite a long time to respond. I feared that perhaps caught up in in my own overzealous euphoria I had overloaded the lads right from the get go. By the time I received their suggestion, unbeknownst to them, I had already hired an external consultant of the highest magnitude. One VLJ Instrument Engineering Inc., Ltd., LLC.

Ironically, contained on the very first page of findings within the report produced by VLJ Engineering Inc, Ltd., LLC it was recommended NOT to design both the speedometer and tachometer in similar fashion! I must admit, knowing how quickly the testing crew racked up expenditures via speeding tickets, the $10K that I spent on the report was more than worth it.
My suggestion for project #2: reflectorized RLETS. just makes sense, and I imagine if you build them, they'll be adopted as a EURO 6 requirement pretty quickly.
 
Thread starter
baxtercat_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
hahahaaaa....now do it for the tach! : )
Ironically, this was the very first suggestion that the skunkworks team had sent back my way. But in all honesty it had taken them quite a long time to respond. I feared that perhaps caught up in in my own overzealous euphoria I had overloaded the lads right from the get go. By the time I received their suggestion, unbeknownst to them, I had already hired an external consultant of the highest magnitude. One VLJ Instrument Engineering Inc., Ltd., LLC.

Ironically, contained on the very first page of findings within the report produced by VLJ Engineering Inc, Ltd., LLC it was recommended NOT to design both the speedometer and tachometer in similar fashion! I must admit, knowing how quickly the testing crew racked up expenditures via speeding tickets, the $10K that I spent on the report was more than worth it.
Ironically, this was the very first suggestion that the skunkworks team had sent back my way. But in all honesty it had taken them quite a long time to respond. I feared that perhaps caught up in in my own overzealous euphoria I had overloaded the lads right from the get go. By the time I received their suggestion, unbeknownst to them, I had already hired an external consultant of the highest magnitude. One VLJ Instrument Engineering Inc., Ltd., LLC.

Ironically, contained on the very first page of findings within the report produced by VLJ Engineering Inc, Ltd., LLC it was recommended NOT to design both the speedometer and tachometer in similar fashion! I must admit, knowing how quickly the testing crew racked up expenditures via speeding tickets, the $10K that I spent on the report was more than worth it.
My suggestion for project #2: reflectorized RLETS. just makes sense, and I imagine if you build them, they'll be adopted as a EURO 6 requirement pretty quickly.
And PB would be all over that:cool:
 
pdedse_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
hahahaaaa....now do it for the tach! : )
Ironically, this was the very first suggestion that the skunkworks team had sent back my way. But in all honesty it had taken them quite a long time to respond. I feared that perhaps caught up in in my own overzealous euphoria I had overloaded the lads right from the get go. By the time I received their suggestion, unbeknownst to them, I had already hired an external consultant of the highest magnitude. One VLJ Instrument Engineering Inc., Ltd., LLC.

Ironically, contained on the very first page of findings within the report produced by VLJ Engineering Inc, Ltd., LLC it was recommended NOT to design both the speedometer and tachometer in similar fashion! I must admit, knowing how quickly the testing crew racked up expenditures via speeding tickets, the $10K that I spent on the report was more than worth it.
Ironically, this was the very first suggestion that the skunkworks team had sent back my way. But in all honesty it had taken them quite a long time to respond. I feared that perhaps caught up in in my own overzealous euphoria I had overloaded the lads right from the get go. By the time I received their suggestion, unbeknownst to them, I had already hired an external consultant of the highest magnitude. One VLJ Instrument Engineering Inc., Ltd., LLC.

Ironically, contained on the very first page of findings within the report produced by VLJ Engineering Inc, Ltd., LLC it was recommended NOT to design both the speedometer and tachometer in similar fashion! I must admit, knowing how quickly the testing crew racked up expenditures via speeding tickets, the $10K that I spent on the report was more than worth it.
My suggestion for project #2: reflectorized RLETS. just makes sense, and I imagine if you build them, they'll be adopted as a EURO 6 requirement pretty quickly.
And PB would be all over that:cool:
And PB would be all over that:cool:
By reflectorizing...did you mean applying 12V to RLETS?? ..I did it and it burnet the 20A fuse, so I increased to 100A and it burnt the entire wiring harness with both levers...
What should be my next step, Pdedse, please:)
 
peterbaron_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
hahahaaaa....now do it for the tach! : )
Ironically, this was the very first suggestion that the skunkworks team had sent back my way. But in all honesty it had taken them quite a long time to respond. I feared that perhaps caught up in in my own overzealous euphoria I had overloaded the lads right from the get go. By the time I received their suggestion, unbeknownst to them, I had already hired an external consultant of the highest magnitude. One VLJ Instrument Engineering Inc., Ltd., LLC.

Ironically, contained on the very first page of findings within the report produced by VLJ Engineering Inc, Ltd., LLC it was recommended NOT to design both the speedometer and tachometer in similar fashion! I must admit, knowing how quickly the testing crew racked up expenditures via speeding tickets, the $10K that I spent on the report was more than worth it.
Ironically, this was the very first suggestion that the skunkworks team had sent back my way. But in all honesty it had taken them quite a long time to respond. I feared that perhaps caught up in in my own overzealous euphoria I had overloaded the lads right from the get go. By the time I received their suggestion, unbeknownst to them, I had already hired an external consultant of the highest magnitude. One VLJ Instrument Engineering Inc., Ltd., LLC.

Ironically, contained on the very first page of findings within the report produced by VLJ Engineering Inc, Ltd., LLC it was recommended NOT to design both the speedometer and tachometer in similar fashion! I must admit, knowing how quickly the testing crew racked up expenditures via speeding tickets, the $10K that I spent on the report was more than worth it.
My suggestion for project #2: reflectorized RLETS. just makes sense, and I imagine if you build them, they'll be adopted as a EURO 6 requirement pretty quickly.
And PB would be all over that:cool:
And PB would be all over that:cool:
By reflectorizing...did you mean applying 12V to RLETS?? ..I did it and it burnet the 20A fuse, so I increased to 100A and it burnt the entire wiring harness with both levers...
What should be my next step, Pdedse, please:)
And PB would be all over that:cool:
By reflectorizing...did you mean applying 12V to RLETS?? ..I did it and it burnet the 20A fuse, so I increased to 100A and it burnt the entire wiring harness with both levers...
What should be my next step, Pdedse, please:) no, PB. I imagined something low-tech, like mixing sparkly stuff into the rubber compound or a small stripe of reflector material. but the exact design is for the skunkworks geniuses to figure out. With the new levels of safety achieved, riding without RLETS would be like riding without a helmet, and anti-RLET holdouts would have an even more difficult time justifying their resistance. :D
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
baxtercat_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
hahahaaaa....now do it for the tach! : )
Ironically, this was the very first suggestion that the skunkworks team had sent back my way. But in all honesty it had taken them quite a long time to respond. I feared that perhaps caught up in in my own overzealous euphoria I had overloaded the lads right from the get go. By the time I received their suggestion, unbeknownst to them, I had already hired an external consultant of the highest magnitude. One VLJ Instrument Engineering Inc., Ltd., LLC.

Ironically, contained on the very first page of findings within the report produced by VLJ Engineering Inc, Ltd., LLC it was recommended NOT to design both the speedometer and tachometer in similar fashion! I must admit, knowing how quickly the testing crew racked up expenditures via speeding tickets, the $10K that I spent on the report was more than worth it.
Ironically, this was the very first suggestion that the skunkworks team had sent back my way. But in all honesty it had taken them quite a long time to respond. I feared that perhaps caught up in in my own overzealous euphoria I had overloaded the lads right from the get go. By the time I received their suggestion, unbeknownst to them, I had already hired an external consultant of the highest magnitude. One VLJ Instrument Engineering Inc., Ltd., LLC.

Ironically, contained on the very first page of findings within the report produced by VLJ Engineering Inc, Ltd., LLC it was recommended NOT to design both the speedometer and tachometer in similar fashion! I must admit, knowing how quickly the testing crew racked up expenditures via speeding tickets, the $10K that I spent on the report was more than worth it.
My suggestion for project #2: reflectorized RLETS. just makes sense, and I imagine if you build them, they'll be adopted as a EURO 6 requirement pretty quickly.
And PB would be all over that:cool:
And PB would be all over that:cool:
By reflectorizing...did you mean applying 12V to RLETS?? ..I did it and it burnet the 20A fuse, so I increased to 100A and it burnt the entire wiring harness with both levers...
What should be my next step, Pdedse, please:)
You're screwed...sell it as parts bike!
 
Even though the bountiful check from Guth and The Deciders has already cleared, and I ain't giving the money back, VLJ Instrument Engineering's ongoing research vis a vis the quest for the perfect instrument cluster has continued apace. As it happens, an end-stage conclusion has finally been reached.

This...



...is the correct answer. Except the faces should be green.

One caveat...

Supposing our intrepid moto-hero tends to gallivant across international borders on the regular, the inclusion of the additional KPH digits is deemed a necessity-driven, functionally acceptable alteration, forsooth.
 
VLJ_imp said:
Even though the bountiful check from Guth and The Deciders has already cleared, and I ain't giving the money back, VLJ Instrument Engineering's ongoing research vis a vis the quest for the perfect instrument cluster has continued apace. As it happens, an end-stage conclusion has finally been reached.

This...



...is the correct answer. Except the faces should be green.

One caveat...

Supposing our intrepid moto-hero tends to gallivant across international borders on the regular, the inclusion of the additional KPH digits is deemed a necessity-driven, functionally acceptable alteration, forsooth.
Sorry, borders are closed/closing anyway.
 
..baxtercat and pdedse

You guys scarred me to death.... and just thinking if an XXXL size would put me back on track with instant championship??

a67f6bc75ae5a4f643b7677dad3b54a1.jpg

Mother of all RLETs
 
Is that a giant Corona virus?
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
..baxtercat and pdedse

You guys scarred me to death.... and just thinking if an XXXL size would put me back on track with instant championship??

a67f6bc75ae5a4f643b7677dad3b54a1.jpg

Mother of all RLETs
However did you get that thing on! Bet it took you lots of gnashing of teeth, some fowl language slip out? What, did you microwave it, use some oil, butter, set it in the sun?...if only someone had a sure-fire way to install the Mother of all RLETs.

Hmmm...just did an internet check...seems like everybody is out of them...someone's hoarding these babies.
 
To: Ferret & Popgun - yes, resurrected medieval CR-V

To Pdedse:
You would be surprised... it went on completely DRY, within 2 seconds.. RLETs must love me tender
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
To: Ferret & Popgun - yes, resurrected medieval CR-V

To Pdedse:
You would be surprised... it went on completely DRY, within 2 seconds.. RLETs must love me tender
That makes you the New World Champ!!
 
Nah. That thing's not an RLET. It looks like a great big spongy, knobbly ball that will just pop on and off the end of the lever. Let's see whether peterbaron can get a real RLET on his bike in 2 seconds. :P
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Nah. That thing's not an RLET. It looks like a great big spongy, knobbly ball that will just pop on and off the end of the lever. Let's see whether peterbaron can get a real RLET on his bike in 2 seconds. :P
I know it's a bait :D...but if I do it, what will be my prize?:blush:
 
Admiration from me for one lol
 
There you go, peterbaron, what could be better than the Ferret’s admiration and the knowledge that an angel will be awarded wings?
 
Back
Top