2017 Meltdown Vintage Bike Show

MikeD_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
This show is in Hendersonville, NC every year at the Southern Appalachian Brewery. I didn't get many pics, but here are a few of the bikes. There were so many more that I didn't get. My day was cut short by a dead battery. One of the attendees was nice enough to push so I could get the bike started. I rode to one honda shop that was closed, and called another place that was out of stock. I couldn't gey a battery until today, but at least I made it home.
c5a3d35d4ea505f68f1dc3482fd1380c.jpg
09313567e1bc98c03564b5f083556203.jpg
1960f6dc71320608efb75025eda2d55c.jpg
7b166bf3b657a51d2c88ec5aa9538a25.jpg
cc979265596bcdf0107a3e5edd617cae.jpg
227fe4190dccaac8131b48e12d627024.jpg
092a8b8bcf349f6cb9a73f464baf67c7.jpg
70ce698f5fbb094ce050eccab5ae11f7.jpg


Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk
 
Great pictures. Thanks MikeD.
 
Whoa! A Laverda Jota followed by a Triumph Hurricane. Those two were my dream bikes back in the 70s.

Thanks for the pics!
 
One of the top finishers of my 1000/24 Saddlesore event many years ago rode a Laverda Jota. He loved that bike. Little did I realize is that he was a finisher of the Iron Butt Rally (11,000 miles / 11 days) a few years earlier on that same bike. I can't imagine.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
One of the top finishers of my 1000/24 Saddlesore event many years ago rode a Laverda Jota. He loved that bike. Little did I realize is that he was a finisher of the Iron Butt Rally (11,000 miles / 11 days) a few years earlier on that same bike. I can't imagine.

That is incredible
 
Back
Top