Oct 8, 2022 #22 peterbaron Road warrior Charlie Bravo_imp said: I just leave my high beams on all the time. Click to expand... +1 , but only during day riding
Charlie Bravo_imp said: I just leave my high beams on all the time. Click to expand... +1 , but only during day riding
Oct 8, 2022 #23 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior I use my high beam "flicker" while approaching dubious intersections during the day, especially in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
I use my high beam "flicker" while approaching dubious intersections during the day, especially in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
Oct 8, 2022 #24 peterbaron Road warrior GoldOxide_imp said: I use my high beam "flicker" while approaching dubious intersections during the day, especially in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Click to expand... I don't ride in Brampton...despite living there....
GoldOxide_imp said: I use my high beam "flicker" while approaching dubious intersections during the day, especially in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Click to expand... I don't ride in Brampton...despite living there....
Oct 8, 2022 #25 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior peterbaron_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: I use my high beam "flicker" while approaching dubious intersections during the day, especially in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Click to expand... I don't ride in Brampton...despite living there.... Click to expand... Yeah, don't do that. :-/
peterbaron_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: I use my high beam "flicker" while approaching dubious intersections during the day, especially in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Click to expand... I don't ride in Brampton...despite living there.... Click to expand... Yeah, don't do that. :-/