2017 EX Accessories at Samurider

So many accessories... so little cash.

*sigh*
 
What happened to the Samurider link on the forum web page?
 
I wondered if it was just me! I'm guessing Samurider and Superbrace aren't sponsers anymore.
 
I was never seeking sponsors but SuperBrace and Samurider both reached out to me with an interest in sponsoring the forum. So we tried it for a while. SuperBrace and Samurider were both great to deal with. As many here know, they are really good folks. But I hadn't been keeping up with things and finally decided to just remove the sponsored content.
 
Thanks for the explanation Guth.
 
clearviewx said:
What happened to the Samurider link on the forum web page?

Since we went live in April, we have not received one referral from Samrider. I reached out to them three times in the last six months asking for Parts Assistance, and I received no response. I ultimately decided that although Guth had a relationship with them, I did not. I believe the screen real estate is better served by showing more recent posts than a link to a supplier who was not engaged to make the Forum better.

We have had better luck with Webike Japan as an international supplier and online reference.
 
Back
Top