2017 cb1100ex - radiator mesh protector for oil-cooler

gd-cb1100ex_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi from Athens, Greece
I want to purchase a Yoshimura P/N 1066408 (see link below) radiator guard-mesh for the oil-cooler of my cb1100ex, YoB 2017. The fitting table goes up to and inclusive YoB 2016 for the EX and 2017 for the RS model. My qeustion is, the radiator in question has different size between the 2016 EX model (and before) with that that of the 2017 one?
Thanks for your kind advise,
Greg
https://shop.yoshimura-jp.com/en/product/syousai.php?id=17144
 
As posted in your other thread:

It appears all the years oil cooler are the same part number. It may be a clearance issue or just their fitting table is not correct.

Here is a nice place you can verify the numbers yourself: https://www.bike-parts-honda.com/honda-m...40/2/22337
 
Mix,

Did your wheel come with the Honda stripes on it? Or did you do that?

I like it. Looks good on your bike.
 
gd-cb1100ex_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
As posted in your other thread:

It appears all the years oil cooler are the same part number. It may be a clearance issue or just their fitting table is not correct.

Here is a nice place you can verify the numbers yourself: https://www.bike-parts-honda.com/honda-m...40/2/22337
Thanks again,...,I am new in the Forum as a user and I meshed-up in doubling my query. Appreciated !
:thumbsup:
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Mix,

Did your wheel come with the Honda stripes on it? Or did you do that?

I like it. Looks good on your bike.
I got the stripes from Ebay they come in many colours.
 
Thread starter
Hi to everyone, and great thanks for your quick and prompt replies so that to advise me accordingly. Despite having some doubts, yesterday evening I went to buy the Yoshimura radiator guard, and I've installed it on my 2017 cb1100ex, with zero issues.
 
It helps if you put some self adhesive foam on the guard inside were metal touches
metal to help stop rattles and wear.
 
gd-cb1100ex_imp said:
Hi to everyone, and great thanks for your quick and prompt replies so that to advise me accordingly. Despite having some doubts, yesterday evening I went to buy the Yoshimura radiator guard, and I've installed it on my 2017 cb1100ex, with zero issues.
That's one clean bike
b931061b17ba50c9f7128d82a862f8fb.png


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
gd-cb1100ex_imp said:
Hi to everyone, and great thanks for your quick and prompt replies so that to advise me accordingly. Despite having some doubts, yesterday evening I went to buy the Yoshimura radiator guard, and I've installed it on my 2017 cb1100ex, with zero issues.
Uh! Gorgeous snap gd.
 
Back
Top