2017 CB1100EX license plate bracket

Thread starter
Updated List for brackets:
[li]2017 - Kennyw *paid[/li] [li]2014 - Roper *paid[/li] [li]2014 - mattvoyle *paid[/li] [li]2014 - W/R[/li] [li]2014 - '64[/li] [li]2013 - Bheezy27403[/li] [li]2014 - el duque *paid[/li] [li]2014 - Craig (facebook)[/li] [li]available[/li] [li]available
[/li]
 
Thread starter
Banned_imp said:
Do you need my postal code to determine the shipping to Canada?

Thanks Kenny.
Yes, and I'd also like you to take measurements of your license plate if possible so I can verify that it fits.
Updated List for brackets:
[li]2017 - Kennyw *paid[/li] [li]2014 - Roper *paid[/li] [li]2014 - mattvoyle *paid[/li] [li]2014 - W/R[/li] [li]2014 - '64 *paid[/li] [li]2013 - Bheezy27403[/li] [li]2014 - el duque *paid[/li] [li]2014 - Craig (facebook)[/li] [li]2014 - ujm *paid[/li] [li]available
[/li]
 
Thread starter
I've finalized the order with the supplier at QTY 2: 2017 brackets, QTY 8: 2013/14 brackets. I will update with an ETA when I get it.
 
Thread starter
Updated List for brackets:
[li]2017 - Kennyw *paid[/li] [li]2014 - Roper *paid[/li] [li]2014 - mattvoyle *paid[/li] [li]2014 - W/R *paid[/li] [li]2014 - '64 *paid[/li] [li]2013 - Bheezy27403 *paid[/li] [li]2014 - el duque *paid[/li] [li]2014 - ujm *paid[/li] [li]2014 - available[/li] [li]2017 - available
[/li]

I have one 2013-14 and one 2017 bracket left unclaimed. Send PayPal payment to n9phw16@gmail.com for $22 in USA, $30 Canada for bracket plus shipping.

I can have these remade at any time down the road as well. I just need to order a batch of 10 minimum to hold this cost.
 
kennyw_imp said:
Updated List for brackets:
[li]2017 - Kennyw *paid[/li] [li]2014 - Roper *paid[/li] [li]2014 - mattvoyle *paid[/li] [li]2014 - W/R *paid[/li] [li]2014 - '64 *paid[/li] [li]2013 - Bheezy27403 *paid[/li] [li]2014 - el duque *paid[/li] [li]2014 - ujm *paid[/li] [li]2014 - available[/li] [li]2017 - available
[/li]

I have one 2013-14 and one 2017 bracket left unclaimed. Send PayPal payment to n9phw16@gmail.com for $22 in USA, $30 Canada for bracket plus shipping.

I can have these remade at any time down the road as well. I just need to order a batch of 10 minimum to hold this cost.

I ll take the last 2014 please
Will send money today
 
Thread starter
Current list
[li]2017 - Kennyw *paid[/li] [li]2014 - Roper *paid[/li] [li]2014 - mattvoyle *paid[/li] [li]2014 - W/R *paid[/li] [li]2014 - '64 *paid[/li] [li]2013 - Bheezy27403 *paid[/li] [li]2014 - el duque *paid[/li] [li]2014 - ujm *paid[/li] [li]2014 - mscb1100 *paid[/li] [li]2017 - available
[/li]

I have one 2017 bracket left unclaimed. Send PayPal payment to n9phw16@gmail.com for $22 in USA, $30 Canada for bracket plus shipping.
 
kennyw_imp said:
Current list
[li]2017 - Kennyw *paid[/li] [li]2014 - Roper *paid[/li] [li]2014 - mattvoyle *paid[/li] [li]2014 - W/R *paid[/li] [li]2014 - '64 *paid[/li] [li]2013 - Bheezy27403 *paid[/li] [li]2014 - el duque *paid[/li] [li]2014 - ujm *paid[/li] [li]2014 - mscb1100 *paid[/li] [li]2017 - available
[/li]

I have one 2017 bracket left unclaimed. Send PayPal payment to n9phw16@gmail.com for $22 in USA, $30 Canada for bracket plus shipping.
 
Thread starter
Calcb_imp said:
If not too late, I’d take a 2014. No big deal if you’re already done. Thanks
I don't think it's too late to add one more.
 
Thread starter
Is that Mississippi plate a motorcycle or auto?
 
Thread starter
Calcb and CaptainChris, this run of 2014 brackets is now sold out but I have asked my source to sell them directly and he is interested. I will not be part of the transaction but happy to answer any questions on this forum. He runs a small business based out of Michigan and does excellent work making parts and artwork out of metal. I have bought a few things from him in the past.

They will be priced at a similar but possibly slightly higher price point for making them one at a time rather than in large batches. I will post his contact details in a new thread when I get the install instructions and hardware lists setup.
 
Mscb1100_imp said:
kennyw_imp said:
Is that Mississippi plate a motorcycle or auto?
Car tag for 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Car tag for 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I like the message it sends :thumbsup:
 
pretty high mileage for a 2016

lol if that were an Honda automobile, it would be close to being broken in
 
Back
Top