2016 Model

My computer is acting like an idiot again so I can't open your link, but the only 2015 bikes we were able to verify were a run of 200 EX ABS Special Edition with mag wheels that was released in Asia. A couple of members have them.

It's in the history section of the forum. Maybe later my internet will get stable and I will be able to click your link and see if it's the same bike
 
Interesting... no idea which markets yet though.

 
So, it looks like they went with the black "racer" concept model instead of the yellow concept bike.

The black one appears to use more of the current stock parts (like the gas tank) and was probably the more cost effective option.

It'll be interesting to see if the two CB11s make it to North America
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Look good. If they do go into production I wonder if we will get to see them in OZ. Unlikely I think.

Cheers
The Australian Government is considering relaxing import restrictions on vehicles from like markets, maybe from next year. The change would be limited to new vehicle models not available in Australia, that met 'global design and safety standards' (whatever they might be) and, in the case of cars, come from right-hand drive markets. See this report.

Maybe Last Blast will become Penultimate Last Blast?
 
Flynrider_imp said:
So, it looks like they went with the black "racer" concept model instead of the yellow concept bike.

The black one appears to use more of the current stock parts (like the gas tank) and was probably the more cost effective option.

It'll be interesting to see if the two CB11s make it to North America
Hmmm ...

Triumph had a lot of special edition versions of their Bonneville/Thruxton line before they introduced their new classics.

I wonder if the CB1100 "special editions" are simply to bridge the gap between the current model and the concept model. Good way to get us to buy the current models instead of waiting for the new one. Not that this necessarily applies in the US.

Anyway, that's my conspiracy theory :dodgy:
 
Frulk_imp said:
This link looks to be the Honda site in Japan. Some killer pics of the "Super Bol" whatever :dodgy: and a stripped down version that looks an awful lot like our CB, except somewhat updated plus it definitely has some components from the CB parts bin...mirrors and so forth...worth a look

CB1300 | Honda公式サイト

and check this version out...Red, White, and BLUE!!! :thumbsup:

CB1300 | Honda公式サイト
I would default on my student loans for that SUPER BOL D'OR...dear god...
 
I know what you mean. I think that is one machine I'd trade the CB1100 for. I do not say that lightly.
 
Back
Top